Guests are invited to enjoy a delicious breakfast with Nutella and watch the zoo wake up
Nutella®, The Original Hazelnut Spread®, is curating exclusive breakfast experiences for a limited time at select zoos across the country. Building on a commitment to make breakfast time special for families everywhere, “Breakfast with the Animals” gives zoo guests the opportunity to enjoy a delicious morning meal, as they watch and learn more about their favorite animals, including hippos, lions, cheetahs, giraffes and more.
As a brand committed to bringing together parents and children through the simple joy of its creamy hazelnut spread, Nutella hopes these new immersive experiences will give families the chance to spend special family time and make unforgettable memories together. Taking place June through September of this year, the 10-part event series begins with a special breakfast with Nutella, followed by private chats with zookeepers at various animal habitats. Tickets, which are expected to sell out quickly, are available for purchase through each zoo location.
“Nutella’s partnership with some of the top zoos around the country reinforces our commitment to be at the center of special moments between parents and children,” said Todd Midura, Vice President, Marketing, Nutella North America at Ferrero. “Zoos are known for being the perfect place for families to spend time together and, as families look for things to do outside this summer, we are thrilled to support local zoos and be a part of these experiences to allow families to enjoy breakfast with Nutella in a unique and intimate setting.”
Each special breakfast with Nutella will begin at various times throughout the morning, and feature pancakes with Nutella, along with additional delicious items that vary by zoo, including breakfast burritos, hash browns, fruit, yogurt, breakfast pizza, and even more. Following each breakfast, guests will meet with a zookeeper to hear anecdotes and fun facts about the amazing animals at each respective historic zoo. Most zoos will also have animal ambassadors at their breakfasts so attendees can engage and learn more about what their new animal friend eats for their very own morning meal. A full listing of options and dates for “Breakfast with the Animals” includes:
• June 26 & July 10: Hogle Zoo (Salt Lake City, Utah)
• June 19, July 17, 31 & August 7, 28: Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden (Cincinnati, Ohio)
• July 17 & August 14: Riverbanks Zoo & Garden (Columbia, South Carolina)
• July 17 & August 14: Memphis Zoo (Memphis, Tennessee)
• July 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 & August 7, 14, 21, 28: Oklahoma City Zoo (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
• July 17 & August 14: Zoo Tampa at Lowry Park (Tampa, Florida)
• July 24 & August 21: Nashville Zoo at Grassmere (Nashville, Tennessee)
• July 25 & August 8: Pittsburgh Zoo (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
• August 21 & September 25: Lincoln Park Zoo (Chicago, Illinois)
• September 25 & 26: Phoenix Zoo (Phoenix, Arizona)
Early admission and parking are included at select locations, and guests are welcome to extend their stay through the day. For more information on event details and admission costs, visit the website of the participating zoo closest to you. For even more breakfast time inspiration, follow Nutella on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Visit Nutella.com to stay up-to-date on the latest brand updates.